Hey, I'm Alex! As a freelance health writer, I ghostwrite blog posts and other content for health coaches, nutritionists, and various other wellness professionals. If you're passionate about health and wellness, I'd love to work with you!
WHY HEALTH & WELLNESS?
Though I’ve researched and written about many different topics over the years, wellness is my niche — especially food and nutrition, mind-body practices, and self-care. My passion for health and nutrition began several years ago, following a personal diagnosis with Lyme, ovarian cancer, Hashimoto’s disease, irritable bowel syndrome, and several other mystery ailments.
About a year before I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, my mother was diagnosed with stage four colon cancer. Immediately following her diagnosis, she and I teamed up to learn as much as possible about health and nutrition. My mom continues to be my greatest inspiration, and I simply don’t know anyone who works so tirelessly for good health!
Learn more about my wellness journey online here.
- 2011: Bachelor of Arts in Professional Writing, Metropolitan State University
- 2011: Minor in Creative Writing, Metropolitan State University
- 2009: Associate of Arts, Anoka-Ramsey Community College
- 2020: The Science of Well-Being, Yale University
- 2021: Google Analytics for Beginners, Google Analytics Academy
- 2021: Introduction to Integrative Therapies and Healing Practices, Course one of five in the Integrative Health and Medicine Specialization, University of Minnesota
- 2021: Guided Imagery, Course two in the Integrative Health and Medicine Specialization, University of Minnesota
- 2021: Mindfulness in Integrative Healthcare, Course five in the Integrative Health and Medicine Specialization, University of Minnesota